Thursday, March 17, 2011



The Gods must favor us because since yesterday Oscar & I planned to go 2 Rome but we couldn't wake up.....so the plan for today was to go to Venice with the group but that got canceled because all the train tickets were booked so the plan got changed to go @ Rome instead of venice which was were I wanted to go in the first place . I've always wanted to go to Rome because it is a City that has a lot culture and history and The Roman Empire is my favorite part of history... I went to see the Colosseum. Another great place that I went was Vatican City. I was able to go to St Peter's Square and go into St Peter's Basilica since it was raining I didn't have to make that big line which was awesome. the with the group we also decide to go to Fountain of Trevi, its a big fountain which is also know as the fountain of youth,The day ended with us returning to Florence around 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment